Saturday, 15 February 2003
Making all these hard sounds, we decided to do some realt tests when she was sleeping.....
Nothing.... absolutely nothing....
Appointment with the doctor, with excellent help from some friends...
In february she got a hearingtest in the hospital which she passed without problems. The test was done by handheld items. Alarmclock, bel... No wonder she passed.... if you put something that makes sound on her left side, she'll look to the left... There's nothing wrong with her eyes!!
- 2012-08: Grade 5
- 2011-08: Grade 4
- 2011-03: BTE's on the ear
- 2010-08: Grade 3
- 2009-08: Grade 2
- 2008-08: Mainstream School (6y. old)
- 2006-10: All-hearing Kindergarten (4y. old)
- 2004-11-22: CI activated (27 m. old)
- 2004-10-04: Bi-lateral CI (26 m. old)
- 2003-08: Deaf/HOH/CI Pre-school/"DEAF" Kindergarten (12m. old)
- 2003-07: HA's fitted (11 m. old)
- 2003-06: Diagnosed deaf. Start sign-language (10m. old)
- 2002-11: Suspicion loss of hearing (4 m. old)
- 2002-08: Born - A fierce LION