Lotte was caughing a lot while asleep. When we went to bed we decided to give her some cough-medicine in order have her sleep more comfortably.
Normally, when her CI is off, we would use sign in order to talk to her, but now she was somewhat asleep, with her eyes closed. It seemed a pitty to wake her up so much that she would notice us....
So we put on the CI and talked to her. She was sleepy, but she got the message. She could keep her eyes closed as we gave her the medicine and let her on the toilet...
It was so good for her, since when she hit the sheets again, she was sleeping allready.....
Thursday, 26 October 2006
- 2012-08: Grade 5
- 2011-08: Grade 4
- 2011-03: BTE's on the ear
- 2010-08: Grade 3
- 2009-08: Grade 2
- 2008-08: Mainstream School (6y. old)
- 2006-10: All-hearing Kindergarten (4y. old)
- 2004-11-22: CI activated (27 m. old)
- 2004-10-04: Bi-lateral CI (26 m. old)
- 2003-08: Deaf/HOH/CI Pre-school/"DEAF" Kindergarten (12m. old)
- 2003-07: HA's fitted (11 m. old)
- 2003-06: Diagnosed deaf. Start sign-language (10m. old)
- 2002-11: Suspicion loss of hearing (4 m. old)
- 2002-08: Born - A fierce LION