Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Here it is shown that neither of them are covered when the BTE is in the pouch.
Still, with the pouches on the back, BEAM will be at a 90º angle compared to wearing it on the ear..
BUT.. with Lotte BEAM is not "on".. It's switched off in the software of the BTE.... so the second microphone is not in use...
Wish I could play around with these settings.. but then again, I would probably mess it all up in 10 minutes.. LOL
The indention can be seen on the picture above
On the first picture, part of the seam is removed. On the second and third, a piece is cut away to prevent any stress.
However, the flap will close wrong. A modification would be needed for that
- 2012-08: Grade 5
- 2011-08: Grade 4
- 2011-03: BTE's on the ear
- 2010-08: Grade 3
- 2009-08: Grade 2
- 2008-08: Mainstream School (6y. old)
- 2006-10: All-hearing Kindergarten (4y. old)
- 2004-11-22: CI activated (27 m. old)
- 2004-10-04: Bi-lateral CI (26 m. old)
- 2003-08: Deaf/HOH/CI Pre-school/"DEAF" Kindergarten (12m. old)
- 2003-07: HA's fitted (11 m. old)
- 2003-06: Diagnosed deaf. Start sign-language (10m. old)
- 2002-11: Suspicion loss of hearing (4 m. old)
- 2002-08: Born - A fierce LION
--- Google Analytics